Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Jaxon's Baby Blessing


At exactly 2 weeks old, our little Jax man was blessed.  It was the only Sunday that my father would be in Utah, so we decided to do it then, (even though I hardly felt recovered from giving birth- lol).   

An extra special bonus was having my brother Tim be a part of the blessing!  He and Jill surprised us by coming to Utah for the weekend as part of their anniversary celebration.  

These are the men who stood in the blessing: Tyson, my dad, Tyson's dad, Tim Jones, Cody Walker, Blake Walker, Collin Hilton, Greg Schenk, Matt Dalton, and David Robles


  


it was a wonderful Sunday spent with family and friends, celebrating Jaxon's birth and health.  We feel so grateful for him and everyone's loving support.  



My mom helped me put together this blessing outfit for Jax.  I love the yellow bow tie she made. 



 A proud daddy . . . .



2 comments:

  1. I love the matching yellow!! He looks like such a stud in his blessing outfit and bowtie! Your mom is so talented! You look so beautiful- such a good looking family! I can't believe how grown up Elise looks!!! Congrats! Such a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look amazing already!!

    Congrats on the blessing, and baby Jax! He is such a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete