How we love our fiesty, bright, little Elise- who is officially 2 years old!!
Here are some of the things Elise loves to do:
* count to 10
* learn and review the letters of the alphabet
* swing on swings
* slide down slides
* slide down slides
* go for a walk outside
* swim
* tell us stories
* tell us stories
* read books with us
* pretend to talk on my phone
* take care of her "babies", (dolls)- by swaddling them, burping them, and feeding them
* push her "babies" in the stroller
* hold Jaxon, (she sincerely giggles anytime I let her hold Jaxon)
* kiss Jaxon on the head
* give me and Tyson hugs, (I love how affectionate she is)
* grab Tyson and I around the legs
* run away and be chased
* grab Tyson and I around the legs
* run away and be chased
In spite of the toddler tantrums, the daily battles she puts up about eating, and the fact that she can make our home a disaster within minutes, (oh--- and that she sleeps the bare minimum for her age!)-- Elise brings our family so much joy. Every day I am grateful that I get to be the one to raise her and be her mother.
Happy Birthday Elise!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so old with her hair down- it is so long!