
For Halloween, instead of answering the door all night, Tyson asked me out on a date. He first surprised me with dinner at the restaurant we went to on our first date, (Applebees) and then we headed over to the University of Utah's Halloween Black-out game. Everyone had to wear black and/or a costume. In spite of my loyalty to BYU, I have to admit the U played a whole lot better than the last BYU game I watched.

In this picture . . .I got distracted by the U fans that had just caused one of the benches to collapse, (they were pretty proud of themselves since they were trying to do it all during the last half).

In this picture . . .I got distracted by the U fans that had just caused one of the benches to collapse, (they were pretty proud of themselves since they were trying to do it all during the last half).
Tyson looks HOT in that mask :) Sounds like a fun night!
ReplyDelete