Sunday, October 18, 2009

Carving Pumpkins


Jim and Tyson at Work

This is Jim and Christi's daughter, Tori

Christi, Tori, and Jim

So, most of my life, I have thought pumpkin carving was limited to cutting triangles and squares with a steak knife. This past week, Tyson and I took our jack-o-lantern creating to a whole new level. Yep, that's right . . .the pumpkin you see in these pictures is the pumpkin Tyson and I carved, all by ourselves! We got together with some good friends of ours: Jim and Christi and after we fueled up with some dinner, Christi and Jim showed us the higher way of pumpkin carving--- they are old pros at this Halloween art. Good times- now we just need to get out the Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin movie.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! Very impressive! You totally school Blake and I in pumkin carving!!! That pumpkin ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete