Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bear Lake Reunion


Some of my family vacationed at Bear Lake- it was the perfect weather to be in a cabin by the beach. Debbie stayed a few nights with me and Tyson at our enormous 700 square foot one bedroom apartment before and after the Bear Lake stay. :0) It was so sad to drop her off at the airport a week later. You get quickly used to having family around.
Tim gave me some sweet sunglasses from China . . . check these babies out!

Above: My Dad with some of his grandkids: Joseph, Alex, Weston, Danny--- Doesn't Joseph look so happy?

Debbie and I at the Macaroni Grill . . . before Joseph's water got spilled


My mom with one of granddaughters, Bethany-- they were working on this puzzel . . .yeah, we never finished that one.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I'm excited to check this and see what you guys are up to! We were sad to miss the bear lake reunion. The weather looked so much better than crystal lake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're blogging! I love being able to see what you're up too. What a fun family reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bear Lake! So fun to have family all together. I'm so glad you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it took me this long to find your blog! I love and miss you SOOOOOOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete