Elise has this adorable BFF who lives in our neighborhood and ward. Her name is Charlotte- every time Elise sees Charlotte, she runs over to her and yells excitedly, "Char! Char!". Charlotte is such a sweet natured little girl that I think she is a good match for Elise's feisty nature. They are both very active girls, too. They are in a tumbling class together and we also have play dates together every week. There are some other cute little friends that come to our play dates, too. Next time I'll have to get some pictures of these other kids.
Quite a few of my friends in my neighborhood are pregnant like I am, or had a child recently; it makes it so fun, since we all have 1st children around the same age and our 2nd born children will be around the same age, too.
Anyway, here are some pictures of Charlotte and Elise from today's play date:
I told Charlotte and Elise to say "Cheese"- Elise must have thought I said "teeth", so I guess that is why she is pointing to her teeth in this picture.
They are two little cuties. That is so fun that she has such a fun little friend. And you look so beautiful in your 6 month pregnancy pics. (I can still hardly tell that you are even pregnant :)
ReplyDelete