Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Yellow Stone National Park

We had the chance last month to visit Yellow Stone National Park and stay at a cabin with some cousins, (the Hills).  It was such a fun weekend trip for us and so generous of them to make space for us in their cabin.  Here are a few highlights:

Elise with Michael Hill-- he is 3 weeks YOUNGER than her.  Elise is almost 1 and is weighing in at 16 pounds.  


 Even though we went at the end of May, it was very cold in Montana- it actually snowed while we were up there.



We saw a TON of buffalo, a couple got within a few feet from our car.  I wish I had taken a picture when the buffalo were that close to us.  


We borrowed this backpack to use with Elise.  She loved it.  


Yeah--- it was pretty cold out.  


This is the steam rising from all the mud pots.  The cold weather really made the steam stand out.  


1 comment:

  1. What awesome pics! I'm so glad you were able to have afamily vacation at such an incredible place. And even more glad that I got to see you when you came home. Love you!

    ReplyDelete