Monday, May 14, 2012

Never a dull moment . . . .



Elise's Easter Dress from Grandma Walker.




Elise has decided it is a game to fling her body backward on the bed. Don't you love babies' laughs? 

 


Yeah . . . she's learned that it's not nearly as much fun when she's on the kitchen floor . . .  :0(




Getting Elise dressed, and doing her hair--- it's way cooler than any of my Barbie Dolls ever were.  



Another attack on my camera . . . .



Even getting a diaper change is exciting . . . when you have an opportunity to knock over a lamp!


And yes, Elise managed to do this when I was looking for the diaper cream recently.  While I searched for the cream, I kept one hand on Elise, not thinking I also needed to keep a hand on the lamp.  I have since learned better.





No comments:

Post a Comment