Friday, February 24, 2012

Camera Strap

I couldn't get Elise's attention for these photos . . . 


finally I got her to look at the camera . . . . but this was as much excitement as I could get from her. 


. . . . that is, until she saw the camera strap attached to my camera.





Wow, it's amazing how much fun an infant can have with such a simple thing.



It looks like we have her hooked up to a sling shot here, but I promise it's just Elise grabbing onto the strap as it hangs down from the camera while I snap a photo. . . no danger involved.



Well no danger, that is, until daddy gets involved and decides to hang our daughter upside down with the strap still in her hand.



It's all fun until someone gets tired. 


At least we finally got her to smile for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment