Thursday, February 2, 2012

6 Months and Paid Off!!

Elise is already past her 6 month mark!

We paid her last medical bill this month, too- what a relief!  

Every time Tyson and I pooled together our money to make ends meet for those hefty medical bills, in spite of how stressful that was for us, at the same time, though, I couldn't help but think that it was also a privilege to pay off Elise's expenses.

But really . . . money can be a huge stress at times, but when viewed through the life of a child, it is such a meaningless thing to give up in exchange for an eternal miracle.   That is what Elise is to us- a miracle.  

How we love you, our dear little one.  Thank you for being healthy and strong, alert, and happy, in spite of your difficult start to life.    We're so proud of you for pulling through it all.


In the Jungle

All bundled up as we head off into the cold, Salt Lake air. 

I wish I could still pull off overalls like this myself.  Oh, and this beautiful quilt she is sitting on was made by my mother.  




Go BYU!




1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome to have all the medical bills paid off! She is just such a cutie! Love the byu outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete