Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Costumes

Since Halloween is about dressing up as something you're NOT, Tyson and I decided to dress up as U-fans.  In spite of the fact that I'm seriously considering getting my PhD from the University of Utah, I'll always be proud to be a BYU cougar.

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! Those are pretty scary costumes :)You all look great though! Okay I guess the U is a good school and would be a great place to get a PhD. That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! One year I dressed up as a Utah fan and Mark dressed up as a BYU fan. He still says that was his scariest costume ever. :) I really love the Utah gymnastics shirt. I'd wear that one! And your little lady looks adorable, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I still tease David that even though he is a die-hard Y fan, the only picture that we have of the two of us at a college football game is at a Utes game, with both of us wearing (borrowed) Utes t-shirts. This may be why David bought Bailey a BYU jersey before she was even born . . .

    ReplyDelete