Elise has discovered her voice now and is constantly "talking" these days. I love it. It's hard to get work done when I have her right there next to me "chattering" away- plus interacting with Elise is so much more fun than grading papers and preparing lessons!
I gotta say, Elise is the queen of Weber State these days. Because I bring her to work with me, all of my WSU students get to see her. Students will often stop by my office just so they can hold Elise. Even some of my guy students will come by to get a chance.
I figured I should get a mother daughter photo, since it is usually me behind the camera photographing Elise and Tyson.
As a bonus, Elise has been sleeping through the night for 2 months now. Yea! Last night she beat her sleeping record and went 10 hours. Definitely a blessing for her 2 tired parents.
Elise was smiling at Tyson while I took this photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment