Thursday, October 4, 2012

Visiting "D"


This past summer, I was so lucky to get to visit my parents in New York.  Elise loved my parents and called both of them "D", as if they were a unit in one.  Both Elise and I were spoiled while we were there.  



Elise LOVED this rocker from the moment she saw it- it was her perfect size. 


I was also doubly lucky because I also got to then visit my sister, Debbie, in West Virginia.  Again Elise and I got so spoiled.  Debbie's children, Alex and Jospeh were so sweet and cute with Elise.  I loved watching the tenderness of these two boys with her.  Elise and I soaked up every minute of our trip back east. 

Joseph (8), Alex (12), Elise (1)


The dress Elise is wearing in these pictures was given to Elise by them- it is from Guatemala, where Debbie's husband, Otto, and his family grew up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment