Saturday, April 14, 2012

Friends for Life

I've been given the opportunity to know amazing women, women whom I call my dear friends.   Two of these women are Angie and Clare; they are former BYU roommates and are still cherished blessings in my life.  They strengthen me in ways that only women can.  I only hope Elise grows up and is blessed with similar friends in her life.  The three of us were able to have a mini reunion last month.  It went by all too fast.  Here are some pictures of their visit.

Clare with her baby boy, Daniel and Angie with Elise

This was taken moments before Elise broke my only pair of sunglasses

Clare's 5 year old daughter, Meesha


Angie with Elise.  (Angie gave Elise the yellow dress she is wearing in these pictures.)


Clare with Daniel (5 months old)

Angie's son, Danny (7 years old)

Meesha



Meesha, Caleb, Danny, Anna

Angie's sons: Danny and Caleb



Anna (Clare's 3 year old)


Caleb, (Angie's 4 year old)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so so so jealous. I love you girls!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO FUN!! I would have loved to be there. These pictures make me so happy! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete