Wednesday, August 3, 2011

3 Weeks Old


Elise is now 3 weeks old.  Her first 2 weeks were spent at the Primary Children's Hospital NICU.  This last week we were finally discharged to take Elise home on Oxygen.  We have been slowly decreasing the amount of oxygen we give Elise during the day, (as much as her lungs allow anyway).   The stickers on the side of her face are what hold the nose cannula in.  Elise is our fiesty, but sweet, little O2 baby.  We're so happy to have our baby doll home with us.

7 comments:

  1. That is one hot babe holding that little girl! You cannot even tell that she used to be pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so dang cute! Such a gorgeous little girl! i love all her hair! I'm so glad she is doing better. Love you and miss you lots and cant wait to meet the little princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, she's gorgeous. I'm so happy to hear that she is home. I love you and miss you. Congratulations =0). P.S. Let me know if and when you are coming to Utica, I'd drive down to see you! It's been TOO long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that little baby! Sweet Pea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is absolutely beautiful, just like her Mom :)! I wish I could hold her. Hopefully someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, she is beautiful!!!!! Glad to hear she is home and doing well. I am sure that was a scare for you and Tyson but like you said in your earlier post.... we learn a lot when we are in a trial.

    Take care!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge congrats, Jen. So glad that Elise is all right. She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete