We loved seeing Josh already set apart- he truly had the contenance of a missionary. We're really proud of him for being more than ready for his call!
After a few quick hugs, Josh was off walking into the MTC (with the two elders who were waiting at the curb for Josh to help him get all signed in). No tears, just excitement on Josh's face. I did my best to hide my emotions- and I must say, I don't think anyone had a clue that I was getting a little emotional.AND, in 2 weeks, Tyson's brother Cody will be entering the MTC as well to prepare for his mission to Samoa. (Josh and Cody met each other at mine and Tyson's wedding two years ago-- so it'd be cool if they ran into each other by chance while they're there at the MTC.)
Cody gave his farewell talk a few weeks ago and already sounded like a return missionary. He's a great kid and will definitely be missed. We know that just like Josh, Cody is going to be a great asset to the mission. These are some pictures of Cody on the day of his farewell with his and Tyson's nieces. (Picture above: Seneca, Kendra----- Picture below: Trisha, and Paelyn)--- Those little girls are going to miss their uncle Cody!
We're so proud and excited for both of these fine young men- As Tyson says, Cody and Josh are both "going out to change the world . . . one person at a time."
No comments:
Post a Comment